Our Valentine celebration started early as Rodney surprised Emma and I with roses Friday when we got home from visiting my family in PA. Emma got six long-stemmed pink roses and I got a dozen yellow roses. Rodney likes to buy them in the box, so the hunt was on for my vases that I vaguely remember boxing up and putting them in the basement. No luck, so we had to improvise with a pitcher. They are beautiful!! Emma calls them her "Rosies" - too cute! They are as tall as she is!
I decorated the lights in the kitchen before I went to bed last night with some garland and paper lanterns so it would be set for today. We had a late breakfast of pink heart-shaped pancakes and pink milk. Emma ate 2 and then asked for more! That's more than she has ever eaten before.
For dinner, we had heart-shaped pizzas and chocolate mousse for dessert. I couldn't believe that Emma wouldn't eat the mousse. (She did eat some today,though)
While we were in PA, we made Valentines for Emma to send out. They turned out so adorable!
Here are a few more shots from when I was trying to get the Valentine photo. I love the expressions on her face when she was looking up at her grandma.
We had a wonderful day together. Little ones make the holidays so much fun!!

1 comment:
I love the picture 2nd from the bottom-- she is so happy!!!!!!!! Can you believe how she has changed in less than a year. I can't believe the difference in the first photos you were given and now-- what a miracle!!! Hugs & Kisses--- Kim
Post a Comment