Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Emma Lee's Dedication - Sunday June 28

(This was the Sunday after VBS, which is why many are wearing the bright green shirts!)




Wendy and Pastor Lynn

Pap, Grandma and Aunt Terri (Aunt T to Emma)

Doris and Glenn
Deb and Steve (Hubba)


Avery, Riley, Rochelle, and Doug






Mmmmm.....icing!

2 comments:

Kathi and David said...

Beautiful pictures! Emma looks gorgeous! Meigan had the same white dress for her baptism.
We had such a wonderful time when you visited us in Sept! Next visit I hope you can fit us in. Meigan still talks about her friend Emma Lee. I have lost your email address (I am such a bone head!)again. Please email me (again)at dbaileyranch@comcast.net. Hopefully talk to ya soon!
Kathi

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for a new blog!! I miss you guys and have been thinking about what you have been up to-- maybe I should just pick up the phone and see!! Hope you are all well!!

Love Emma's dress-- I hope you bought one in every size!!

Kim