Celebrating Sarah's Birthday at Chuck E. Cheese - July 29
We joined our neighbors Pam, Steve, Sarah, and Seth at Chuck E. Cheese for Sarah's birthday. This was Emma's first visit. Her favorite thing there was the slide. I'm guessing the next time we go, we won't get off so cheaply!
She looks so big driving the car!
The birthday girl!
Emma wasn't turning her back on that rat!
Boys will be boys!
Rodney and Steve played MANY games of basketball. Check out their positions here.....
And now here.....and see who won almost all of the games.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe how big Emma is getting-- and turning out to be a social butterfly. You guys are always on the go!! Hope to see you soon -- Kim
2 comments:
I can't believe how big Emma is getting-- and turning out to be a social butterfly. You guys are always on the go!! Hope to see you soon -- Kim
It's lovely to see Emma growing up. I'm sure you don't like to see her growing though! Although, it's such a fun age!
I followed your blog last year while we were waiting to travel for our Yangdong girl.
I love keeping in touch with all the YD girls, just because they are a part of our Lilah's history.
Take care.
Jill xx
Post a Comment