


I received so many wonderful things for Emma Lee! She is going to be the best dressed little one around and have the cutest toys, and lots of books to read! It was nice to have this shower before we leave – I got several things that we needed to take to China!
One of the really unique things I received was a recipe for “homemade” baby wipes. I promised at the shower that I would share the recipe here, so here it is:
1 roll of Bounty paper towels
2 cups of water
2 tbsp. of Baby bath
Cut paper towels in half and place one piece in a container. Mix the water and bath wash and pour it over the towels. Wait for the water to absorb, remove the cardboard core.
I don’t know how they compare price-wise to store bought wipes, but it is a nice idea to control the products you use on baby, especially if there are sensitive skin issues!
Thanks to everyone at PES! I really appreciate all of your support over this really long process. I can’t wait to introduce Emma Lee to all of you!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Shower Time!
On Wednesday, March 26th, my wonderful friends at PES threw a baby shower for Emma Lee! (I am a little - ok, a LOT - late in getting this posted, but there have just been so many things to get done, I have just downloaded the pictures.) It was so amazing! My friends Kendra, Cathy, Betsy C., Betsy W., and Paula helped organize everything, and several others brought food (which was delicious!) also. These things are always held in the library at school, and I have been to a ton of them in the years I have taught there. I never thought the day would come when it would be my turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment