Monday, May 12, 2008

EARTHQUAKE!!

Just a quick post to let everyone know that we are OK. There was an earthquake in China today, but we didn't feel anything here. We had a long, long day today visiting Emma's orphanage, which is a three and a half hour drive one way. We were gone for over 11 hours and we are exhausted. I will try to catch up on some posts tomorrow.

6 comments:

the meaklims said...

Good to hear you are all safe and the earthquake never effected you there in Guangdong.

We are so happy for you all, what a beautiful baby girl - it must feel so awesome to finally hold her in your arms! I can't even begin to imagine how amazing that would be. I am also thrilled to hear you got to see the orphanage - maybe if you get the chance you can let us know how it went, I'm sure it was a very emotional visit and trip. Not to mention a long bus ride!

Enjoy every moment. You have been blessed with one gorgeous baby girl.

I have been following your journal daily, knowing in a few months we will be going through these exact same precious moments.

God bless you all.
Jill

the meaklims said...

Sorry, I forgot to mention - hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday - how special is that!

Jill

mumma to many said...

Safe travels for the rest of the journey!
Take care
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Truly Blessed said...

So glad to hear you (and all in southern Guangdong province) are okay.

I'm anxious to read your thoughts on visiting YangJiang and Yangdong SWI. Did Sarah's family go with you?

Truly Blessed said...

So glad to hear you (and all in southern Guangdong province) are okay.

I'm anxious to read your thoughts on visiting YangJiang and Yangdong SWI. Did Sarah's family go with you?

Oh yes, hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to log on and make sure you all were okay.... I was so relieved!!!! Sounds like you had an exhausting day, so I won't be long. Can't wait to see your little angel in person.
Love you,
Cindy