Friday, May 23, 2008

Visiting in PA

We had a great time introducing friends and family to Emma Lee while we were in Pittsburgh. I guess I was suffering from jet lat because I didn't take any pictures of our family with Emma Lee on Sunday. I will have to wait for one of my sisters to email some pictures!

Visiting with the 'other' Chris - grandma's friend.


My friend from college, Kim, and her kids Jake and Maggie.


Emma's cousin Joshua.

Josh's girlfriend Casey.

A friend and former neighbor, Lauren.

Emma Lee says, "I can make Grandma and Pap follow me anywhere!"

Emma Lee had her first visit to our favorite spot - The Hot Dog Shoppe. I'm sure it won't be the last! She had a taste of a milkshake, but she wasn't too impressed.



It was difficult leaving on Tuesday!

Grandma and Pap took us to the airport. It was a cold day for the middle of May. Grandma had to go out and buy some long-sleeved clothes for Emma because all we had packed were sundresses! She got some really cute tops and jackets!

No comments: