Friday, May 9, 2008

The many faces of Emma Lee

Sorry I haven't posted. I haven't been able to use blogger for the past couple of days. I hope I can get it figured out soon! I have more ready whenever it works!

We think our Emma is such a cutie, but she has a couple of faces she makes all the time that we wanted to share.

Here is the best shot we have of the first one (she doesn't make it long and there is usually more of her bottom teeth showing):


Here are a couple of the second one:



Of course, we see A LOT of this one:


And this one(studying everything around her):


But this is one that really melts our hearts!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.

Can't wait to see all you guys. Chris, happy first Mothers Day and many, many more.

Our new granddaughter is gorgeous.

Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey, Chris,
I thought of you today while we were celebrating Mother's Day, so I decided to visit your website to get the latest news. She is SO beautiful. I know you are exhausted and can't wait to get home. I hope you have a wonderful 1st Mother's Day. Can't wait to meet Emma in person! Cindy

p.s. Shelby can't wait to babysit!!