Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Bath!

We gave Emma Lee her first bath (with us) tonight. She didn't like it very much! Here are a couple of pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rodney and Chris,

I have been checking the Blog everyday but I got busy today at work and didn't have time to check it until now. How awesome is that
I am so happy for you guys your long wait is over. Just be patient, you guys are giving her more love than she has ever had and she will figure that out soon enough if she hasn't already. We are setting here at home and Macy is setting here with us saying Rodney and baby, thought Rodney would like to here that. She is also saying Emma when we ask her to say it. Can't wait to she her and Macy playing together. Well congrads to you guys and get back home so we all can see your new beautiful gift.
Dave,Kelly,Macy&Madison Helmick

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed your calls. Looks like Emma is breaking you in well. She is much cuter than her passport photo. We are enjoying the blog following you along the way. Keep posting and we'll keep visiting with you. Love you and talk to you soon. Mike, David and Hannah

Anonymous said...

I typed a comment earlier but someone didn't like it. She is so adorable. We were sitting here looking at pictures and Macy said "Rodney and Baby", just want to say congrads again.
Dave,Kelly,Macy&Madison

sbamberg said...

I was so excited to hear that you all were in China with your daughter. She is sooo cute. I know it feels like a dream. That is how it felt when I was waiting for Tanner to arrive from Korea. Can't wait to see you guys. Prayers for safe travel back to the U.S.
Sue and kids