Friday, May 16, 2008

USA bound!

Hi from Hong Kong! We are getting ready to board the plane, so as you all are sleeping, we will be making our way back to the United States.

We are very excited, but dreading the trip! Emma is doing so well with all the travel. We hope it continues.

Next post from the USA!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Rodney & Emma~~~
Glad to hear all is well and you are back home in the US (as an "us" family). I hope you continue to use this blog to update us on how things are going and keep sending pictures. I feel I've met her and know her (although I wish I could be in town when you are home just to say hi & give you guys a big hug). Anyway, glad you are now home & well. Let the family journey begin. Congrats again. Love, Tina & Cubby

Anonymous said...

I'm Melissa, a friend of Terri's. I have been following your journey with Terri, and I must say...I'm SOOOO excited!! I'm so happy for you and for Emma Lee. She has SO many people already that love her! Congratulations and WELCOME TO THE USA EMMA LEE!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris-- I finally figured out how to find your entries-- I was looking for them to be in line with all the others and there was nothing new-- I finally looked over on the side and saw all the entries and fabulous pictures!! Emma is beautiful and you and Rodney look so happy-- even when she is crying! It was great to talk to you today-- glad you made it safely back to the states-- your journey is just about over, but your new life is just beginning!! Can't wait to see the 3 of you!! Love you all-- Rick, Kim, Jake and Maggie

mumma to many said...

hope the trip home was un eventful!
Hugs Ruth in NZ

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Rodney and Chris. I finally found website and was able to catch up on all of the postings. Emma is so beutiful, tiny and very lucky to have such loving parents. Happy belated Mother's Day Chris!! I can't wait to meet the new family and I am so happy for you two. I have watched you all wait so patiently for this wonderful opportunity. What a wonderful story! I can't wait to hear more and watch her grow up.
Lots of love,
Beverly Perrow

Anonymous said...

Rodney and Chris, Congratulations! I am very happy for you. I work with Rodney and I see such happiness in all the postings and pictures, it is just wonderful! Welcome home, I am sure you are anxious to start your life here with Emma in the US. Again, congrats and welcome home.

Kristin